We don’t do what we do each day for the recognition… but we certainly appreciate it!
Here are some of the more recent awards and recognition that local and national organizations have bestowed on Beech Acres.
- Cincinnati Family readers chose us among their “Best of Parenting” for 2014.
- For 2014, we were listed among Enquirer Media’s Top Work Places in Cincinnati.
- Beech Acres Parenting Center is a recipient of the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.
- Beech Acres was the Overall Winner of the inaugural Organizations of Noteworthy Excellence (ONE) Award, sponsored by the Cincinnati Business Courier and The Greater Cincinnati Foundation. Based upon the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige Award for business quality, the rigorous ONE Award recognizes best practices in not-for-profit organizations.
- Beech Acres was named among Cincy Magazine‘s Best of the East for 2013 and 2014.
- Beech Acres was chosen as the recipient of funds raised by the 2013 Fore Kids Golf Outing.
- The organization also received the Child Welfare League of America‘s Regional Award for Advocacy in 2002 and Cincinnati Bell’s Building Bridges Award in 2001.