Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your family’s needs. To help you prepare for the initial assessment at Beech Acres Parenting Center we have developed these tips to ensure that your first appointment goes smoothly.
Please bring your insurance card, know your child’s social security number and bring any custody documents, if you are not the legal guardian.
- While we are in-network for a few private insurances, we will bill all private insurances. Those currently in-network are from the OPTUM Behavioral Health Company umbrella, which includes:
- United Health Care/United Behavioral Health
- United Medical Resources
- Humana Military (formally known as TriCare)
- CareSource Marketplace
- Ambetter (Buckeye’s Marketplace)
- Please contact your insurance provider directly to see what your coverage is for Mental Health/Behavioral Health. Review your card and call the Member Services phone number. If there is one associated with Mental Health Benefits, please use that number. Also, inquire if any pre-authorizations are required for Mental Health Services.
- When you talk to your provider or access them online, ask who the in-network providers are so you will have that information.
- If we are not in-network for your insurance, but you still want to come to our facility, then check and see if you have any out-of-network benefits and at what cost.
- In some cases, with proof of income, a sliding fee scale may be worked out or our local mental health board may also be able to assist with coverage if the family is deemed eligible.
While we do all we can to work with your family, please be prepared for the potential for out-of-pocket expenses.
It is difficult to navigate the insurance waters, but we strive to be a safe and knowledgeable place for you to inquire about services and coverage.
Please call 513-231-6630 in advance if you have private insurance so we can verify and explain your coverage for our services.
Please contact your insurance provider (look for MH benefits # on the back of the card) so they can let you know what benefits you have for mental health treatment. Taking these steps in advance will allow your Open Access appointment to go smoothly and will reduce potential wait times.
Initial assessment and evaluation will be $150-$250
Pricing for our services typically runs $80-$115 per hour.
Please call for details.