Classes and CEU credits for professionals
Beech Acres Parenting Center periodically offers professional trainings and services.
This course teaches the basic process of mediation through role-play to work out family and workplace conflict scenarios. Past attendees include attorneys, court personnel, Human Resource professionals, EAP staff, educators, Mental Health professionals and clergy.
“Well organized, informative, fun, and the depth with which the material was taught is phenomenal.” — a therapist who took the course in February 2014
Continuing Education Credits:
CLE credits are available for Ohio attorneys.
12 CEU clock hours are available for social workers and counselors licensed in Ohio.
Dates and times
March 10 and 11, 2016, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Click here to register
$285. Early bird rate of $265 if registered before February 10, 2016.
General information about professional training
- All trainings have a registration deadline of one week prior, unless otherwise noted.
- All participants must register or cancel by the registration deadline.
- Pre-registration and pre-payment are required.
- A credit or refund can be offered if a participant cancels by the registration deadline.
- Light refreshments are served at all classes.
- Beech Acres Parenting Center is an authorized provider for Ohio CEUs for: Social Workers #RSX058914 and Counselors #RCX048903.