You have the power to be your child’s first and best teacher.
43% of children in Greater Cincinnati who begin kindergarten are not ready for it.
When you enroll in Kindergarten Readiness, our certified Parent Educators visit you at home for hands-on, personalized support.
- Learn fun and easy ways to teach your child.
- Understand why it’s important to teach your child now versus later.
- Gain confidence in your ability to help your child succeed in school.
- Get connected to other Beech Acres Parenting Center services that can help you be the best parent you can be.
- Take part in exciting and free family events throughout the year.
Being prepared for kindergarten increases your child’s chances of further success—in school and in life!
Beech Acres offers the Power in Parenting® program in the following Cincinnati neighborhoods: Avondale, Evanston, Bond Hill, Clifton, Mt. Washington, University Heights, Mt. Auburn, Over-the-Rhine, West End and downtown Cincinnati. This program is FREE to parents in participating neighborhoods, thanks to generous funding from United Way of Greater Cincinnati and private donations.
91% of the children from families who participate in Kindergarten Readiness enter kindergarten prepared!