Extra Support For Moms During Pregnancy or With Their New Baby
The mission of Every Child Succeeds® is to offer Greater Cincinnati mothers and their families support to ensure an optimal start for their children.
Every Child Succeeds (ECS) is a collaborative evidence-based home visitation program that includes 12 provider agencies whose social workers, child development specialists and nurses provide services for pregnant mothers, first-time moms, at-risk mothers, or mothers with newborns on a regular basis from the time of pregnancy until the child’s third birthday. Designed to optimize child development and promote a variety of positive outcomes, ECS provides home visits to families in seven counties in Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky using one of two national models: 11 Healthy Families America® sites and one Nurse Family Partnership® site. For more information about the Every Child Succeeds program, please visit the everychildsucceeds.org website.
What can Every Child Succeeds offer you?
- Connection with a family support provider who comes to your home during pregnancy and can continue until your child is 3 years of age
- Information like having a healthy pregnancy, what to expect at labor and delivery, soothing your baby, keeping your home safe for your baby, and what happens at your baby’s doctor visits
- Great child growth and development activities for you to do with your baby and books to read to your baby too
- Links to different community resources and partnering with you to meet your own goals for education, employment, and life
- Family groups – a chance to connect with other parents like you!
Since becoming a provider agency with the ECS program, Beech Acres Parenting Center has enrolled 30,298 families and provided 22,887 assessment and home visits. The program offers parenting advice, child development information, assistance in strengthening parenting skills, and the tracking of immunizations and developmental events. Mothers and fathers are connected to additional resources as needed.
Beech Acres’ trained staff addresses personal and family health, environmental safety, child development, life course development, parenting and access to health and human services.