Becoming a foster family
Are you considering becoming a foster family? We are currently seeking families with the desire to provide consistency, love, and guidance to children who need a caring environment. You don’t have to have the “perfect house” to have a big impact. All you need is an open heart and an open door.
“Beech Acres builds families and relationships“ Sherri and Mark, Beech Acres Foster Care Parents.
Beech Acres Parenting Center is focused on inspiring and equipping today’s parents, families, and communities to raise capable, caring, contributing children. Beech Acres focuses on building community around our families. What makes Beech Acres Parenting Center different is our commitment to ongoing support of our families. Our best advertising is word of mouth, and our parents have a lot to say.
“I’m very thankful that we chose Beech Acres to do our foster care training. I just can’t say enough about how great they’ve been.” Christy, A Beech Acres Parenting Center Mom
Becoming a foster family is a tremendous responsibility with an equally tremendous reward. The need for foster families has never been greater. Take your first step by contacting Candace today at (513) 233-4707.
Minimum state requirements for any foster parent
- At least 21 years of age
- Has bedroom space for a child
- Submits fingerprints for a criminal records check
- Has sufficient income to meet the current needs of their household
- 36 hours of training are required (classes do not have to be taken in order).
- Fill out and return required state and agency paperwork.
- Complete a home study, consisting of at least three meetings with an assessor in your home.