Work That Matters
Inspiring and equipping today’s parents, families, and communities to raise capable, caring, contributing children.
We are 175+ employees serving over 20,000 families across the Greater Cincinnati Community!
With programs for kids needing behavioral health support, parents & caregivers in transition or crisis, foster care support, kinship connections, or general parenting solutions, Beech Acres Parenting Center provides a complete suite of tools for parents, families, and children.
That’s work that matters.Job Openings
Culture That Matters
Intentional. Strength-Based. Mindful.
At Beech Acres Parenting Center we are empowering parents and strengthening kids together. A career at Beech Acres will help you discern your unique purpose, discover and develop your own natural strengths, and learn to be present, fully engaged and accepting in the moment. It’s how we empower our families and it’s how we empower each other.
Beech Acres Parenting Center focuses on developing a highly trained staff and remaining current on trends that matter. Beech Acres Parenting Center is proud to be a Trauma-Informed Care Organization.
That’s culture that matters.Our Values
Life That Matters
A world where all children are nurtured to discover, cultivate and apply their natural gifts.
Beech Acres Parenting Center recognizes that even when the work matters, you need balance. As a truly exceptional place to work in Cincinnati, Beech Acres offers flexibility. We continually win recognition for our workplace, including seven straight years as an Enquirer Media Top Workplace and a “Best In Show” award in 2020 for “meaningfulness”.
Beech Acres offers competitive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage options and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option to employees + their families effective on their date of hire.
- Paid Parental Leave. We believe that family MATTERS. We offer all employees who have completed at least 1 year of service, 4 weeks of paid parental leave following the birth of a child or the placement of a child in connection with adoption or foster care.
- Paid Time Off. Rest unlocks potential and we encourage our employees to take advantage of our generous paid time off programs, including 11-month schedules for school based providers, 10 observed holidays, sick time, floating holidays, and a very generous vacation package for employees on a 12-month schedule.
- Tuition Reimbursement, Reimbursement for Licensure, Supervision Towards Licensure, Free CEU’s and Robust Training Programs. We want all employees to reach their fullest potential and achieve their own personal and professional goals.
- Retirement Plan. We believe in investing in our employees’ future and offer a 401k plan with company match.
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance provided at no cost to our employees with options to increase coverage, as needed.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. BAPC is an approved participant in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Employee Assistance Program. Support is critical to success and our ability to provide for others. We offer an Employee Assistance Program to support employees at times in life when a little help coping or figuring out what to do is needed. Employees, their dependents (including children to age 26) and all household members can contact master’s-degreed clinicians 24/7 by phone, online, live chat, email and text.
- All Staff Meetings, Retreats, Holiday Events, weekly Natural Strength Community Chats focused on employee well-being, and Family Events. We believe in building a sense of community, we even have a CULTURE CLUB that plans events to make sure our employees are appreciated for their hard work and that we remember to celebrate our wins. Our all staff meetings bring all of our employees together to celebrate milestones, share updates, and learn what other parts of the organization are working on.
That’s life that matters.
Values That Matter
Our core values are the guiding principles that inform our work.
- High Quality. We strive for excellence in each of the services we offer linking to positive impact. Our intention is to provide a lasting memory to all our clients, partners, donors, stakeholders, and employees. We do this by holding ourselves and each other accountable to these standards and building each other up by recognizing and leaning into our unique, individual strengths.
- Data-Informed Innovation. We believe innovation is a balance of art and science. Working with the community every day allows us to see trends happening in real-time. Our entrepreneurial spirit creates space to test, learn and grow. Instincts plus data help inform and guide decisions that lead to innovative solutions that positively impact not only the families we serve but the larger community as well.
- Compassionate Service. Compassion is at the heart of what we have done for over 170 years. While the challenges that parents, families, and children face have changed, our caring approach has not. Empathy, love, kindness, and hope guide our services. We set an intention to be present with each of our clients, actively listen to their challenges, ask powerful questions, and offer solutions that enhance and improve their lives.
- Transformative Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We believe that cultivating a feeling of belonging among our employees, partners, children and the adults in a child’s world begins with a just, equitable and diverse organization. Our organization strives to be inclusive of all people and all identities. We work towards this through our policies, practices, and each personal interaction. Beyond that, we aspire to influence the systems and communities in which we do our work by providing thought leadership, co-creation, advocacy and support.
- Collaborative Team Culture. In our emails, voicemails, in-person and virtual interactions, we treat each other with respect and dignity. We actively listen with humility and seek to understand. Problems are solved together; with an open-minded approach to brainstorming and sharing the load of execution. Using Continuous Quality Improvement mindset and tools, we document misses and celebrate and share successes!
Those are values that matter!
What It’s Like To Work At The Beech
- “I would recommend working at Beech Acres Parenting Center because it is a place where strengths are cultivated, growth is welcomed and innovation is a regular part of our work. Here I feel like I have the opportunity each day to have an impact on the lives of others as we together make a difference in the lives of people with whom we work and partner.” – BAPC Therapist
- “Beech Acres is an important part of the Cincinnati community and continues to evaluate the problems facing this community and formulate solutions for parents and children. Beech Acres has fair, supportive, and attune leaders who are guiding the agency in the right direction.” – BAPC Social Worker
- “The culture of this organization is contagious. I feel our vision is clear and we are continuing to move in a positive direction. In result, Beech Acres has also brought a lot of positivity and optimism to my personal life.” – BAPC Therapeutic Support Provider
- “I feel as though senior management and department supervisors lead by example and work hard to create and foster a thriving, nurturing workplace. Any and all issues are addressed with solution-oriented compassion.” – BAPC Family Peer Support Provider
- Employee Resource Groups are open to all employees and give employees a voice in things that matter to them! These groups include Black Collective Voices, Rainbow Alliance, and Culture Club.
Beech Acres Parenting Center provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.