Discover a Meaningful Career Path. Make an Impact in your Community.
Work That Matters
Inspiring and equipping today’s parents, families, and communities to raise capable, caring, contributing children.
We are 175+ employees serving over 20,000 families across the Greater Cincinnati Community!
With programs for kids needing behavioral health support, parents & caregivers in transition or crisis, foster care support, kinship connections, or general parenting solutions, Beech Acres Parenting Center provides a complete suite of tools for parents, families, and children.
That’s work that matters.
Culture That Matters
Intentional. Strength-Based. Mindful.
At Beech Acres Parenting Center we are empowering parents and strengthening kids together. A career at Beech Acres will help you discern your unique purpose, discover and develop your own natural strengths, and learn to be present, fully engaged and accepting in the moment. It’s how we empower our families and it’s how we empower each other.
Beech Acres Parenting Center focuses on developing a highly trained staff and remaining current on trends that matter. Beech Acres Parenting Center is proud to be a Trauma-Informed Care Organization.
That’s culture that matters.
Life That Matters
A world where all children are nurtured to discover, cultivate and apply their natural gifts.
Beech Acres Parenting Center recognizes that even when the work matters, you need balance. As a truly exceptional place to work in Cincinnati, Beech Acres offers flexibility. We continually win recognition for our workplace, including six straight years as an Enquirer Media Top Workplace and a “Best In Show” award in 2018 for Work/Life Flexibility.
Beech Acres offers competitive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage options to employees + their families effective on their date of hire.
- Paid Time Off. Rest unlocks potential and we encourage our employees to take advantage of our generous paid time off programs.
- Tuition Reimbursement, Reimbursement for Licensure, Supervision Towards Licensure, Free CEU’s and Robust Training Programs. We want all employees to reach their fullest potential and achieve their own personal and professional goals.
- Retirement Plan. We believe in investing in our employees’ future.
- All Staff Meetings, Retreats, and Family Events. We believe in building a sense of community. Our all staff meetings bring all of our employees together to celebrate milestones, share updates, and learn what other parts of the organization are working on.
That’s life that matters.
What It's Like To Work At The Beech
- “I would recommend working at Beech Acres Parenting Center because it is a place where strengths are cultivated, growth is welcomed and innovation is a regular part of our work. Here I feel like I have the opportunity each day to have an impact on the lives of others as we together make a difference in the lives of people with whom we work and partner.” – BAPC Therapist
- “Beech Acres is an important part of the Cincinnati community and continues to evaluate the problems facing this community and formulate solutions for parents and children. Beech Acres has fair, supportive, and attune leaders who are guiding the agency in the right direction.” – BAPC Social Worker
- “The culture of this organization is contagious. I feel our vision is clear and we are continuing to move in a positive direction. In result, Beech Acres has also brought a lot of positivity and optimism to my personal life.” – BAPC Therapeutic Support Provider
- “I feel as though senior management and department supervisors lead by example and work hard to create and foster a thriving, nurturing workplace. Any and all issues are addressed with solution-oriented compassion.” – BAPC Family Peer Support Provider