Kinship Connections Group Meetings
Connect with grandparents and other caregivers who are also raising their loved ones’ child. Kinship Connections creates community for kin caregivers to learn from each other and bond over their similar circumstances.
These groups are provided for free in Hamilton, Clermont, Warren, and Clinton Counties thanks to a grant from the Ohio Children’s Trust Fund and support from the Mental Health Recovery Board Serving Warren & Clinton Counties
NEW! Parent Workshops
Our parenting workshops give you tips and ideas to bring out the best in your children. Learn ways to positively manage the challenging behaviors and encourage more healthy behaviors.
These practical strategies help you:
• Strengthen family relationships.
• Encourage positive behaviors.
• Teach your child new skills and behaviors.
• Gain confidence handling disruptive or challenging behaviors.
• Take care of yourself as a parent