In Pediatric Offices
Are you a parent?
Build your capacity to provide a safe & nurturing environment for your children. Connect with a Parent Connext™ Parenting Specialist today.
Parent Connext™ provides prompt, practical support through parenting specialists located right in pediatric offices that provide guidance for a variety of parenting challenges and links to community resources.
80% of pediatricians report they lack confidence in their capacity to meet their patient’s social needs
Parent Connext™ is an added resource to your team to pick up where a pediatrician leaves off when parental stressors and challenges arise. It has been designated a ‘Promising Practice’ by the Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs due to its positive results.
By introducing Parent ConnextTM into your offices, the pediatricians are freed up and focused allowing them to do what they do best –
focus on physical health and treatment.
The Quad Aim
Doctors know there is a direct link between emotional, mental and physical health. They see the importance of providing holistic health care for their patients, but time and skill constraints often interfere with doing so.
Parent Connext™ provides parents with prompt, practical support for a variety of parenting challenges families face every day. By embedding a Parent Connext™ Specialist in the pediatric office, help is available on-site and during a parent’s and pediatrician’s moment of need. Innovative preventative measures, like those offered through Parent Coaching, improve the experience for both physicians and patients, while laying the groundwork for resiliency for kids.
“Parent Connext™ helps my patients with whatever stressful social situations they may have. Beech Acres Parenting Center Parenting Specialists are right here in my office. It makes the flow throughout the day dramatically better. If you are a provider from an MD or GP standpoint, I’d love to talk to you. This can change your practice, extend your career and make you happier.” Dr. Jon Mumma, TriHealth Anderson
NEW! Dr. Jon Mumma joined us on Facebook Live, Thursday, January 20th, 2022 to discuss all things Parent Connext™! Watch the session here.
- 10-20% health care cost reduction is seen when care coordination models have a strong social support services component.*
- In partnership with Xavier University, a ‘Time & Motion’ study revealed 34% of pediatric visits included parenting challenges and needs. Give that time back to doctors.
- 100% of pediatricians agree Parent ConnextTM has improved their quality of patient care. They can focus on what they know best – physical health diagnosis and treatment.
- 96% of parents report that Parent Connext™ provides high quality services and has received Promising Practice designation by the Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs.
- After just 3 sessions, parents report a statistically significant change in:
- 1. self-confidence in their parenting
- 2. satisfaction as a parent
- 3. relationship with their child
This effect is still felt 3 months later for a lasting difference.
- Planned 4-year study of health outcome differences using an Institutional Review Board, with results expected in 2021.
Thank you to our donors:
Thank you to our sponsors:
The Landen Family Foundation