- Academy of World Languages
- Cheviot Elementary
- Cincinnati College Preparatory Academy
- Corryville Catholic
- Dater Montessori
- DePaul Cristo Rey High School
- Frederick Douglass Elementary
- J.F. Burns Elementary
- Miles Elementary
- Hays-Porter Elementary
- Holy Family Elementary
- Kings Mills Elementary
- Mt. Washington Elementary
- Our Lady of Grace
- Oyler Elementary
- Purcell Marian High School
- Hampton Bennett ECC
- Sands Montessori
- Sayler Park Elementary
- St. Boniface
- St. Clement
- St. Francis de Sales
- St. Joseph
- Southern Ohio Learning Center
- Warren County Learning Center
- South Lebanon Elementary
- William H Taft Elementary
Beech Acres Parenting Center is proud to offer a wide variety of services in partner schools throughout the Greater Cincinnati Area.
Our school services are designed to meet families where they are by providing specific services in their neighborhood school. Discover our available services and see if we are in your child’s school.
Promoting School Success with Services in Partner Schools
- The Incredible Years is an evidence-based program for parents, teachers, and children reduce challenging behaviors in children and increase their social-emotional learning and self-control skills.
- Second Step Curriculum is research-based aligned with the CASEL Model. The curriculum has three target areas; empathy, emotional management and problem-solving. The curriculum can span the entire school year or be broken up into a 6-8 week segments.
- Classroom education presentations are a one-time instructional presentation given to students in the classroom focusing on a therapeutic topic or a specific need identified by the school such as; bullying peer conflicts or substance abuse.
Family Peer Support
- Helps parents whose children have mental health needs. This unique program pairs parents who have children struggling with academic, social, or mental health issues with parents who have been through similar issues with their children. These Peer Support workers can offer support and advice, guide parents as they maneuver through the system and help families get connected to the resources they need.
The Character Effect™
- The Character Effect™ is a powerful and effective framework that uncovers a student’s strengths to bring them happiness and improve their overall well-being. The Character Effect provides research-informed tools to students, teachers, and parents so they can collectively develop a “growth mindset.” A growth mindset promotes the belief that abilities and intelligence can be developed through hard work, good strategies, and focusing on effort. Learn more at thecharactereffect.org
- The therapist provides counseling services to children who demonstrate specific behavioral and emotional needs. Interventions and strategies are offered in face-to-face sessions tailored to meet the individual child and family concerns. The therapist utilizes best and evidence-based practices which are available to the clinician and will ensure the best outcome for the student and family.
- Prevention groups provide an array of different therapeutic topics such as anger management, conflict resolution, social skills, coping skills, impulse control, self-esteem and substance abuse. These groups are intended to be facilitated in 6-8 week segments to teach them specific behavioral skills and increase their overall emotional well-being of the students.
Family Engagement Coordinator
- Family engagement coordinators ensure a collaborative partnership with a school staff/administration by providing ongoing communication, reporting, data tracking, and problem-solving. Assist parents seeking a variety of supports by conducting immediate needs assessments, providing crisis management, walking with them to connect with resources, and ensuring empathy and understanding. Promote engagement with community partners, identify gaps in co-create resolutions. Demonstrate accountability to school administration through consistent communication, follow-through, and case consultation.