Kinship Care Is Important
200,000 Ohio children live in the homes of their grandparents or another relative. This represents a 120% increase since just 2010.
These relatives that step up every day help minimize placement disruptions and traumatic experiences for these children. Being placed with a grandparent or other caring relative increases permanency for children has a positive impact on their well-being, and improves mental health outcomes for the children and their families by preserving the child’s natural setting within their family of origin.
Beech Acres Parenting Center is proud to provide services for residents of Hamilton, Clermont, Warren, and Clinton Counties in Ohio.
Kinship Connections Program
Class Dates and Locations
Miami Township Public Library, 5920 Buckwheat Rd. Milford, Ohio 45150
- Tuesdays (except holidays) 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Mt. Carmel Christian Church, 4110 Bach Buxton Rd. Batavia, Ohio 45103
- Tuesdays (except holidays) 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
First Baptist Church Amelia, 85 W. Main St. Amelia Ohio 45102
- Thursdays (except holidays) 10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
Beech Acres Parenting Center, 6881 Beechmont Ave. Cincinnati, Ohio 45230 (meets in Feldman Cottage)
- Tuesdays (except holidays) 10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
Carl H. Lindner YMCA, 1425B Linn Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45214
- Wednesdays (except holidays) 10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
Beech Acres Parenting Center, 3325 Glenmore Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
- Fridays (except holidays) 10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
Warren and Clinton County
Countryside YMCA, 1699 Deerfield Road, Lebanon, OH 45036
New Life Clinic, 100 S. South Street Wilmington, Ohio 45177
- Tuesday, June 4, 2019 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.