Work through challenges in a supportive environment.
Beech Acres Parenting Center offers psychological counseling services for children ages 3–17. These services can help families work through a variety of issues, ranging anywhere from temper tantrums to severe depression.
Here is what you can expect from the Beech Acres counseling experience:
- A professional conducts an initial evaluation of your child, and he or she will recommend which services will best meet your child’s needs.
- Once evaluated, children are matched with an experienced counselor.
- The therapist partners with families to develop individual goals for the child. These goals are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Therapists meet with children and parents together. We’ve found that parent involvement provides the best results.
- Sessions with the therapist are held weekly, or as determined by the parent and therapist. Sessions can take place in a Beech Acres location, in the home, or in the community.
- Crisis support is available, if needed.
- Services are available in Hamilton, Clermont, Warren, and Butler counties.
At Beech Acres Parenting Center, we are committed to equipping families with the resources they need. We work with each client and their unique needs to cover the cost of services.